Shield Engineering provides outstanding opportunities for career growth and advancement. Our team members are given the opportunity to develop new technical skill sets, manage complex projects, and provide direction to our clients. We offer a stable work environment, as evidenced by the average years of experience with Shield. In order to attract the caliber of team members we desire, Shield offers generous employee benefits.
Shield offers a comprehensive financial package to full-time employees that include:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Training (Seminars, Internal and External Training Programs, Monthly In-house Training, etc.)
- Company-paid Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life, Voluntary Life Insurance, Vision, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days, Holidays, Sick Days, Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- Company cell phone or cell phone allowance
Shield’s employment policies are straightforward. We hire, pay, and promote based on capabilities, aptitude, willingness to learn, and achievement. Performance is rewarded both monetarily and with increased responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying for any of the posted jobs, please apply below or email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.