Water and Wastewater Engineering Services
Shield provides clients seeking expertise in water and wastewater engineering solutions and design strategies based on a practical, common-sense approach. Our team provides a broad range of professional and technical services from initial project planning and feasibility studies through construction management, project management and operational guidance. We specialize in industrial wastewater issues - from initial permit negotiation – including assistance with compliance, feasibility evaluation, design, and even personnel training. Let our experienced professionals focus on problem identification, solution development and implementation so you can focus on your core competencies.
Shield’s Water/Wastewater Services:
- Industrial Waste Surveys
- Headworks Analysis & Long-term Monitoring
- NPDES Permit Negotiation, Pretreatment Permit Compliance
- Regulatory Negotiations, Regulatory Compliance Planning
- Sewer Use Ordinance & Enforcement Response Plan Development
- Treatment System Design, Construction Oversight & Operation
- In-Plant Sampling Programs & Waste Characterization Studies
- Comprehensive Wastewater Management Programs
- Groundwater Compliance
- Environmental Compliance, Pollution Prevention Audits
- Industrial Personnel Training & Corporate Compliance Seminars
- Security Training & Threat Evaluation
Contact Shield today to talk about your unique water and wastewater issues. Every site presents different problems, hurdles, and opportunities and we’ve got years of experience handling them all.